OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!
I know I am not acting my age, but heck, it is bloody cuteness.
I cannot resist.
I HEART DOMO-KUN.

GIANT DOMOKUN
I want a HUMAN SIZE domo, so I can scare Ahyaa with it. HOHO

So cute! Domo trapped in pumpkins

Many many domos!!!!!
OMG, Simply cannot resist, damn cute lah!

Very cute right. I bet you can't resist neither.
DOMODOMODOMODOMODOMODOMO!!!
Read about Domokun here:
Domo-kun どーもくん is a small brown open-mouthed monster hatched from an egg.
One day he fell into Usajii's house, the old rabbit likes TV and after that he began to love watching TV too.
Domo-kun is the mascot of NHK's BS2.
He is gentle and strong.
When he is in a bad mood, he breaks wind.
His body is stout but his heart is pure.
He really, really likes TV and also enjoys rocking out to Guitar Wolf.
Often causes trouble by daydreaming and not paying attention to things.
Lets out explosive farts when upset.
Favorite food: Japanese-style meat and potato stew.
Disliked food: Apples
