Bloody Proof One:

Bloody Proof Two:

Bloody Proof Three:

Blood Proof Four:

See that you MORON?!! I've shown you bloody FOUR photos taken on bloody FOUR different nights.
There are more, but I can't be bothered to point every individual one out to you!!
The day I received my talisman it was already attached to a piece of colourful string as a necklace which I personally find it very awful. But I have been busy, REALLY BUSY till there is no available free time for me to shop for alternatives/jewelleries to wear my talisman.
So sometimes, I simply hide/pin my talisman underneath my clothings so people won't be able to see that ugly necklace!!
I don't need to report to you on these matters right, on my assets, liabilities and daily activities.
YOU SJB AHH!!!
So stop your nonsense about my sixth sense ability on future predictions.
PLEASE WAKE UP YOUR BLOODY IDEA!!!
And the stupid stone or silicon thing, FUCK YOU understand!!
